Periodic health and safety training for employers
The goal of periodic health and safety training is to familiarize the trainee with current regulations and to acquire skills in the fields of:
- assessment of hazards occurring in work processes and the risk associated with these hazards,
- shaping safe and hygienic working conditions,
- protecting employees from work-related hazards.
Periodic OHS training is intended for:
- Employers, including persons managing state-owned enterprises, companies, private establishments, offices, and cooperatives
- other people managing employees (managers, heads of departments, and other organizational units).
Frequency of training
- For employers and those managing employees once every 5 years.
Periodic training also includes comprehensive services for companies in the field of health and safety, which we offer to clients as one of the services of our company. We provide it to entrepreneurs from the following towns: Nowa Sól, Świebodzin, Zielona Góra, Żary and many others.