DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMS
Course admission requirements:
2. Make payment for the exam into designated account (details in File 1)
If you choose a course, the course fee is as follows:
At the beginning, the participant pays for the UDT exam PLN 212.34 and PLN 100 advance payment for the course. A total of PLN 312.34. The student pays the remaining balance to the account after the start of classes, no later than 5 days after their start.
3. In the transfer description, please provide: first name, last name of the applicant or company (when the applicant is a company), and the type of training category (e.g., "Exam and advance payment for the 1 WJO course - Jan Kowalski")
After receiving a set of documents from you, we will take the following actions:
1. Submit full documentation to UDT, where applications for verification of qualifications are registered in the UDT training system.
2. Complete the additional documents required for the training organizer.
3. After receiving information from the Office of Technical Inspection about the set date of the qualifying exam, we will contact you to determine the training schedule (theoretical and practical classes).
4. We stay in touch with the trainee throughout the entire training process.
5. We are present at the exam. The exam can take place using our equipment at your company's premises.
FILES TO DOWNLOAD:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for training and billing purposes in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018. The above personal data will be stored for 6 years from the date of the training for archiving purposes and to ensure accountability on the basis of applicable law. The administrator of the above personal data is AVIS Anna Ślugaj, with its registered office at ul. Reja 6, Zielona Gora.