The administrator of the user's personal data provided via the contact form, i.e., the entity deciding on the purposes and methods of their processing, is AVIS ANNA ŚLUGAJ, Botaniczna, 12a m. 3, 65-306, Zielona Góra, NIP 9291049813 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
The personal data provided by the user in the contact form are processed by the administrator on the basis of the consent expressed by the user, within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
The user has the right to access their personal data at any time, rectify them, delete or limit processing, and object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
The administrator processes the personal data of the website user for the following purposes:
- communication with the user, in particular handling complaints regarding the administrator's products or services;
- presenting commercial offers to the user by electronic means;
- presenting commercial offers to the user in telephone contact.
The Administrator may process the user's personal data provided in the contact form for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and implement a possible contract between the user and the administrator and to service the user as a client of the administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR;
- in order to conduct financial settlements with the User who is the Administrator's client for the implementation of a possible contract concluded between the parties, as well as the possible pursuit of claims from the User who is a client as part of the Administrator's legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR and fulfilling the Administrator's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 (c) GDPR;
- in order to implement the Administrator's marketing activities as part of the Administrator's legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR, as well as in accordance with the declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consents granted in the field of marketing communication (e.g., for sending commercial information by electronic means or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- in order to fulfill the administrator's legal obligations towards the user specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 (c) GDPR.
The user's personal data is not transferred by the administrator to third parties.
The administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e.,
- for the period of conducting business activities by the Administrator.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address:
The user has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.